We began life as a solution to a hard to fix problem:
Engaging the right people to design, develop and execute strategic programmes that turn customer data into valuable business insight.
Following a heated discussion over the frustrations with traditional recruitment and consulting methods when building high quality business process teams, Alan Finlay and Hans Dixon founded CVM People. They figured that the pain of identifying opportunities for businesses to grow their value only to see them hit the brakes when sufficiently skilled people to implement customer value data and analytics tools and processes couldn’t be found was unlikely to be unique to them. Both brought unique and substantial experience to the table, Alan as a CVM practitioner and consultant, Hans having been in the search business for decades and successfully grown and sold businesses.
We have grown substantially since 2013 into a consultancy that uses corporate experience, rigour and principals in an innovative way to provide the right people, with the right skills, for the right projects.
We care deeply about how we work as well as the results we achieve for our customers. Combining corporate high standards with the agility and excitement of a fast growing business means we have the best of both worlds.
Our Values describe who we are, not who we aspire to be or who a marketing agency told us to be.
- Dynamic – with the freedom to move fast and the drive to use it
- Trusted – by some of the UK’s best loved brands and numerous CMOs
- Accomplished – our team have impressive careers behind them already, and our successes as CVM People has led to extraordinary growth entirely be recommendation
- Credible – we are straightforward and allergic to bluffing – we’ve no time for that nonsense
- Principled – we always do the right thing for the customer. Never, ever, land and expand, or sell an experienced consultant in to a role but send a handful of juniors to execute. Experts only, all the way.