Interim Specialist Support

Employers

If you have a skills or capacity gap threatening the success of your customer data analytics operation then we can help.  Using a combination of our extensive network and our specialist search capabilities we can find the right person for you with incredible speed and accuracy. Vetted by our expert practitioners, of course.  It’s why so many of our customers come back to us time and again, and take us with them when they secure new roles in new organisations.

We understand that many businesses enjoy the benefits of a hybrid workforce, where only 80% of the team are permanent and the other 20% contract based on demand. We know you don’t always need or want a permanent hire, for example to cover maternity leave or a sabbatical. We will work with you to understand the specific business problem you need to resolve, and we know who is available when, and what their skill sets are.  Finding the right person to keep the wheels of your business turning could not be easier.

Contract seekers

If you have skills to offer in analytics, business intelligence, data management, campaign management, data science or customer value management and would like to break free and enjoy the variety and rewards of contract working in a market where your skills are sought after, then get in touch.  We have exclusive access to some of the most exciting roles for data folk in the UK, and often beyond.

CTAs: 
364