36591 – Castings Engineer
Job Ref: 638041
With all of the IR35 regulations coming in, finding a contract role is proving to be difficult! However, I have an excellent long term contract role available with the IR35 status already agreed!
My client is based in Gaydon and seeking a Casting Engineer to join them on a 12 month contract basis. This role is based inside IR35 paying up to £25p/h – working 40 hours a week!
Key deliverables for this role will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for designing, developing and validation of castings.
- Engaging with existing suppliers.
- Handling any quality issues associated with castings technology.
- Reporting to senior management.
- Assisting with system strategy papers for Casting technology.
The successful candidate will also have Catia V5 experience coupled with BIW sheet metal design for both aluminium and steel would be an advantage. Having working knowledge of stamping feasibility and joining technologies would be desirable.
Candidates that are available at short notice would be looked upon favourably.
07936 916 473