Job Ref: 1123024
up to £75,000 + £5,3000 car allowance, up to 20% bonus, and private healthcare
London-Southwark based 2-3 days per week (fully remote at present)
We are looking for a seasoned scrum expert to take on a lead role within one of the UK’s best loved consumer services brands.
Reporting directly into the Head of Agile Delivery, you’ll be at the fore of driving the adoption of agile principles across the organisation; coaching and mentoring a fantastic team of scrum masters; and working with business stakeholders across digital, commercial, and technical departments to facilitate the successful delivery of a raft of exciting customer facing and internal enhancements.
The company is going through a truly evolutionary phase, investing heavily in digital and data as it transforms both its offerings and how it serves its customers in an industry ripe with innovation. The agile delivery function is the nervous system of this endeavour, reaching out across the business and bringing expertise together.
To be really successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of agile principles and common flavours (scrum, scrumban, BDD etc.)
- A track record of managing and mentoring scrum masters.
- A passion for helping others to learn to apply agile principles and reap the benefits.
- Experience within complex, enterprise environments with competing stakeholder needs and priorities.
- An understanding of the commercial impacts of projects and wider business activities.
With an enormous focus on, and investment in, customer experience and digital capability, you’ll have the chance to bring this experience to bare on a range of exciting projects, work with great people, and take opportunities for personal development and progression.
If you’re open to a discussion and would like to understand this role in more detail, please send your CV or give us a call!
01264 326 315