Job Ref: 458784
Role: Automation Consultant
Location: Berkshire, UK
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000
Use your automation skills for a global British brand!
CVM People are working with a global telco and a much-admired brand. A British success story with services that span everything from consumers to government and corporate. They are building a network that will continue to revolutionise the way we work and play. With a fast pace of innovation such as unified communications and IOT to name just a few, it is a really exciting time to join this brand.
This role will involve working with Product Owners, business users and functional/technical experts to translate business opportunities into high-level technical analytics and automation solutions.
- Work with Product Owners, business users and functional/technical experts to translate business opportunities into a high level, technical, analytics and automation solutions.
- Act as the interface between the Product Owner and Solution Architecture / Design to document requirements and user stories.
- Contribute to business case quantification.
- Creation and definition of key performance indicators to measure the business value delivered by automation and analytics initiatives.
- Validation of high-level designs, deliverables and timelines to meet business expectations.
- Validation and communication of value delivered by analytics and automation solutions.
- Represent the Digital Operations and Automation team in internal and external forums, promoting and driving an analytics and automation strategy
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in automation solutions, in particular, human guided automation, business process management systems and robotic process automation.
- Project Management qualifications such as Prince II or equivalent
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies
- Proficiency in Continuous Improvement methodologies (Six Sigma / Lean / Kanban), e.g. Green, Black or Master Black Belt Six Sigma qualified
07936 916 473