Automation Governance Authority
Job Ref: 467660
Use your management skills for a global British brand
CVM People are working with a global telco and a much-admired brand. A British success story with services that span everything from consumers to government and corporate. They are building a network that will continue to revolutionise the way we work and play. With a fast pace of innovation such as unified communications and IOT to name just a few, it is a really exciting time to join this brand.
Your team acts will act as the Centre of Excellence to drive the digital and automation transformation path. The role is a critical function to drive the organisation from a transaction based operation to a highly automated insight – and data-driven brand.
The Automation Governance Authority role will define and drive the strategy for adoption of analytics & automation solutions and capability within the organisation.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Mobilise the operational capability to deploy and manage automation at scale within the organisation
- Define and mobilise a hub-and-spoke delivery model to utilise analytics and automation solutions
- Define the structure and governance of the organisation’s automation library.
- Represent the Digital Operations and Automation team in internal and external forums, promoting and driving the analytics and automation strategy
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of having rolled out analytics and automaton solutions to large organisations, or at scale.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of working with a broad cross section of business users.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Proficiency in Continuous Improvement methodologies (Six Sigma / Lean / Kanban), e.g. Green, Black or Master Black Belt Six Sigma qualified
07936 916 455