Job Ref: 458621
Role: BI Consultant
Salary: Up to £50,000
Use your Business Intelligence skills for a Microsoft Gold Partner!
CVM People is working with an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner. Our client helps customers with digital transformation, cutting costs and improving customer service.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant to deliver solutions utilising the Microsoft BI stack.
Is this role right for you?
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3 years of effective business solution delivery using the Microsoft BI toolset (SSAS,SSIS,SSRS).
- Skills in relational database structures and SQL, especially SQL Server 2008.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to pick up new concepts and technologies.
- Skills in business and requirements analysis.
- The ability to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- A high degree of insight and analytical skill.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering data warehouse and business intelligence solutions, utilising the Microsoft BI platform/stack.
- Designing, defining and documenting BI solutions, conducting technical requirements meetings, workshops, etc. to assist in the sales process.
- Estimating time allowance against prospect projects.
- Assisting in the hands-on development of customised solutions focused on BI.
- Getting involved in data modelling based on business requirements and optimisation of data models for BI implementations.
- Consulting, as part of a team, with clients.
07936 916 473