Job Ref: 986289
We are working with a multi-service organisation, looking for a BI developer to be based in the Cardiff office (currently remote), where you will be development and ongoing maintenance of report within the Microsoft Power Platform.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders and their direct reports to gather and refine reporting requirements
- Define and document business logic detail including technical and plain English descriptions that can be reviewed by end users irrespective of technical ability
- Design, implement and maintain a set of Power BI reports
- You will provide timely updates to the BI manager on initial and ongoing delivery, progress, slippage, risks, issues and quality such as peer reviews.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Power BI is essential (1-2 years) with a drive to grow your knowledge and experience in semantic data modelling
- Proven hands-on experience deploying dashboards
- Experience in T-SQL, working with SQL Server versions 2012+
- Strong experience designing and implementing Power Apps
- Comprehensive knowledge of DAX
To find out more get in touch with Bhomali at firstname.lastname@example.org.