Job Ref: 11884800
Day Rate: please enquire (Fixed Term Contract)
Full time / part time options considered
CVM People are incredibly proud to partner with a UK Cancer charity whose mission is to improve survival from cancer and to improve access to treatment, care and patient reported data to make advancements in care and accelerating research progress. They plan to do this by developing the first UK cancer databank, containing data on treatment, care and corresponding outcomes as well as patient reported outcomes. To be successful, we are looking for a Business Analyst, with experience in app development, to join the charity for the next 6 months and help to develop the business case for this initiative by working to detail the resource and business requirements to launch this initiative in association with key Heads and Directors across the charity.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on the development of a solution which could have such a positive impact on the lives of others. We are open to Business Analysts from different backgrounds, ideally with some app / or web exposure, but most importantly we are looking for someone with the ability to map out the requirements of this solution and work closely with technical teams and health workers to design user journeys and ensure the solution meets the appropriate governance requirements. This role will be required to carry out due diligence work to assess if their proposed option for developing the databank is a sensible approach and consider associated risks and mitigations. As well as this, this role will act as a project champion promoting the benefits of the project from the requirements phase through to delivery. Following sign off of the business case you will be responsible for project managing the initiative through to the launch/ implementation phase.
Key Skills and experience
- Proven track record of project managing a key organisational initiative through from business case to launch.
- Proven ability to ensure initiatives meet governance requirements including GDPR, information governance, data security and ethical approval.
- Confident working with multiple internal and external stakeholders and incorporate their requirements into an initiative.
- Proven track record in assessing the internal resource and capacity requirements required for a large organisational initiative.
- Strong networking, influencing, relationship building and relationship management skills
- The confidence and personal authority to deal at senior level with external stakeholders and partners.
- Skilled in working with data sets.
- Skilled in strategic planning, project development and project management techniques as well as impact evaluation methods.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Contacts database, and Online project management tools
Please do get in touch to find out more:
01264 326 315