Business Development manager
Job Ref: 965632
We are working for a global consulting and services company that uses human-centered approach for problem-solving and change management. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager will be responsible for building market position by locating, developing, negotiating, and closing and maintaining business relationships.
- Achieving sales quotas through solutions-focused sales to new and existing customers through leading, managing, building, and developing IT services leads to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
- Generate a strong pipeline of prospective customers.
- Play active role in networking with key prospective clients
- Must be able to effectively build pipeline through cold calling, prospecting, driving attendance to various marketing events and expanding business in existing customer base.
- Partner with the pre-sales technical team on customer visit plans and sales strategy.
- Nurture client relationships and become a trusted advisor by understanding the customer’s business strategies and processes and then offering the appropriate business technology services and solutions.
- Assist in writing high quality proposals and responses to RFP’s.
- Manage current client relationships to drive additional revenue through new SOWs, proposals, RFP’s.
What you will bring:
- 8-15 years of strong sales experience.
- Extensive experience in an SAP technology sales environment with specific focus on S/4 HANA
- Passion for Data: you’re deeply motivated and excited about how technology and especially data can transform decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Likes to take the lead, not afraid to get hands dirty and likes a new challenge everyday
- Communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Experience in Account Management
- Needs to be experienced in acquiring new clients as the focus will be on client acquisition
- Must have a solid personal network
- Ability to work independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Accustomed to making presentations to C-level and/or technical audiences
- Should be willing to travel extensively (50% or more of the time)
- Needs to be proficient in drafting proposals
If you are keen to explore further please contact email@example.com