Business Development Manager
Job Ref: 496937
We are CVM People, an established Customer Value Management, Analytics, and Data Management services organisation based in Basingstoke, financially stable, highly profitable, and going through another period of rapid growth.
We are also a unique organisation; boasting some of the finest minds across Customer Value Management, Data Science, and Data Management; our goal is to help our clients better understand and engage with their customers. As part of our growth strategy we are looking for a Business Development Manager who is an ambitious professional with the drive and passion to help grow the business further.
As a Business Development manager for us your role will be to assist our clients with their change agenda in our focus areas. You will be responsible for selling the businesses consultancy services, technical solutions and adhoc partnership opportunities to grow new business and guarantee steady business growth.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Proven track record of success delivering new business in a senior sales role within a significant consulting company or client services position in a similar sector.
- Specific experience in developing new business
- Be able to advise clients on how they can create performance advantage through better analysis and understanding of their existing data.
- Strong IT Transformation / Digital Transformation / Technical knowledge / Big Data / Infrastructure knowledge and a consultative selling approach
- A client-centric mentality; where you understand that the best sales meetings are rooted in deep, two-way conversations
If you are someone who wants flexibility and the opportunity to excel the growth of a business, which will make a true impact, this role maybe for you…
To find out more please contact Kathleen Taylor via email: Kathleen.Taylor@cvmpeople.com or phone: 01256 638080