Job Ref: 421062
Role: Campaign Analyst
Location: London Victoria
An iconic British Retail brand needs Campaign Analyst!
CVM People are working with an iconic retailer with a great British heritage. The brand is one of the UK’s best-loved and has been operating in for over decades. With a strong brand promise, a great retail experience and cutting-edge digital channels – this retailer enjoys a loyal customer base. The employee experience is also second to none due to their partnership model.
As a Campaign Analyst, you will be supporting the operation by adding your expertise to the team responsible for measuring and offering improvements to campaign activity.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- As a Campaign Analyst, you will be supporting the lead Divisions to optimise their marketing communications programme through the provision of analytical support and customer insight.
- Provide effective analysis and interpretation of campaign effectiveness and changes to customer behaviour.
- This role will allow you to develop strong commercially focused relationships with the different divisions over the coming years, contribute to the development of the business’s analytical capability and develop your own stakeholder engagement skills.
- Develop and refine campaign evaluation tools and techniques, enabling consistent reporting and analytics to support ROI measurement and uplift.
- Running optimisation models on audience segmentation, offer assignments, and exclusions based on historical performance.
- Extensive campaign analysis and reporting experience in a complex environment.
- Excellent mining and analysis skills with SQL
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
07936 916 356