Campaign Decisioning Executive
Job Ref: 484230
Role: Campaign Decisioning Executive
Reports to: Head of Campaign Planning & Decisioning
Salary: Up to £45,000
Use your campaign decisioning skills for a growing financial media group!
CVM People is currently working with a financial media group that is undergoing a digital transformation and restructuring to support its continued successful growth. Our client is focused on migrating to a new CRM platform this year that will allow even greater data insight and a higher degree of marketing automation through their integrated marketing database platform.
After significant investment in their systems and technology, a parallel growth in our client’s data and insight team has created the need for a senior hire. This hire will direct our client’s data and insight services and will help define the future vision of information management and advanced analytics.
- To help plan and execute targeted marketing communications to customers and prospect audiences; in support of achieving marketing objectives.
- Make the best use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, BlueVenn campaign management application, Tableau reporting and SailThru email service provider.
- Work closely with marketing teams in the achievement of business objectives (to increase revenue from online subscriptions and delegate sales for conference events).
- Liaise with global marketing departments to define audiences, research & source data, and execute campaign selections to agreed timings
- Ensuring quality of selection, identifying data issues, in order to minimise customer complaints; maximise return on investment and ensure campaign outputs are compliant with all appropriate policies.
- Ensure campaign tracking and post-campaign analysis processes are delivered
- Minimum degree preferably qualified in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
- 3+ years of data industry experience gained ideally within financial services or commercially focused organisations.
- A data-driven marketing person with a technical focus who can translate marketing requirements into data-driven selections.
- Good understanding of structured query language (SQL) for manipulating data from a large data warehouse
- Proven campaign planning, data interrogation, customer contact management and execution skills with experience of using industry-standard campaign management/decisioning tools.
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations and its application within data driven marketing environments.
- Good communicator with strong attention to detail.
07936 916 342