Campaign Decisioning Manager
Job Ref: 491839
Full Job Description
- Responsible for the assessment of campaign decisioning requirements to ascertain build complexity and timescales
- Responsible, alongside other logic analysts, for the build and maintenance of customer selection rules within Infor OCCM and IA, including exclusion and inclusion, modelling, and value for all inbound channels.
- To drive the targeting of inbound and outbound customer communications, selecting the most appropriate groups for targeted campaigns based on current or predicted behaviour.
- To design and deliver a data and decisioning road map to support the customer contact strategy
- To deliver high quality, accurate and well thought through customer segments for the e-mail broadcast team to execute against.
- Support the design and build of an extensive suite of new digital customer journeys
- Deep understanding of customer selection and campaign logic development
- Excellent knowledge of customer targeting across lifecycles and channels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little existing structure.
- Understanding of inbound offer management/customer treatments would be beneficial
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Experience in multi-channel trigger or next best action campaign deployment
- An interest in campaign analytics
Tool Set Experience:
• Hands on experience with decisioning tools.
• Experience with data and analytical tools SQL / SAS / R / Python would be advantageous
• Experience within a complex data environment
If you are interested, please get in touch with Bhomali at 07936916356 or 01256638080.