Campaign Developer- Newbury
Job Ref: 450112
Role: Campaign Developer
Salary: Up to £50,000
Use your campaign development skills for a global British brand
CVM People are working with a global telco and a much-admired brand. A British success story with services that span everything from consumers to government and corporate. They are building a network that will continue to revolutionise the way we work and play. With a fast pace of innovation such as unified communications and IOT to name just a few, it is a really an exciting time to join this brand.
The purpose of the role is to execute targeted marketing communications to the enterprise, consumer or wholesale base through SMS/Email/Outbound call utilising our clients Campaign Management System – Unica.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Typically responsible for over 10m outbound contacts per year aimed at acquiring new customers, driving usage and retaining customers.
- Ensuring quality of selection management process and identify data issues in order to minimise customer complaints and maximise revenue (indirectly responsible for up to £10m revenue).
- Responsible for driving an increase in response rates and ROI across campaigns through targeting suggestions to campaign sponsor.
- Deliver increasing productivity levels of campaign delivery & strive for efficiencies in all aspects of campaign management. Core competencies, knowledge and experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Proficient in the use of Unica or similar campaign management tool (Chordiant/Adobe Campaign/Teradata/Aprimo,Selligent etc.)
- Stakeholder management – works closely with commercial stakeholders in order to build & execute campaigns. Equally comfortable with technology to define requirements, support & issues. A confident & articulate communicator.
- Good understanding of structured query language (SQL) for manipulating data from a large data warehouse
- Database marketing understanding – familiar with customer data sources – e.g. Billing/usage/individual & household/contextual data. Plus, understanding of statistical significance for control groups/targeting using propensity models/test & learn principles/campaign automation/Data Protection Act
- Accurate under pressure. Attention to detail.
07936 916 342 or 01256 638 080