Job Ref: 1124495
Location: London- remote until later this year (depending on Covid) then 2/3 days remote
Package: circa £50k – £65k
CVM People have partnered with one of the UK’s biggest names in telecomunications to find a Logic developer to create, run, monitor and review exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who is confident in applying deign principles to marketing offers and is experienced in shaping decision strategies. Our client is at the forefront of innovation in this forever changing digital world and promotes a fantastic culture centred around collaborative working and inclusion. The customer is always at the heart of decision making and their digital hub prides itself in allowing its employees to utilise their creative skills.
- Proficient in use of Pega or other tools such as Unica
- Experience in designing, building, initially testing, full end to end routine decision logic for all communications within the strategic Decisioning Framework.
- Confident in translating requirements from the communications brief into strategy design.
- Experienced in managing the comms-led data exchange between the Decisioning tool and the channel (e.g. container on webpage, NBA in Telesales front end, text in SMS).
- Sound understanding of database marketing, targeting customers using propensity models, test & learn principles, and campaign automation.
- Good understanding of structured query language (SQL) for manipulating data from a large data warehouse.
- A confident & articulate communicator who can build rapport with and manage stakeholders confidently
- Experienced in working as part of an agile delivery team
If this is of interest please contact Kathleen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
01264 326 315