Job Ref: 442626
Role: Commercial Analyst
Salary: Up to £45,000
The UK most trusted brand needs your analytical skills!
CVM People is delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind. Undergoing ongoing transformation to data, marketing capability and propositions including IOT, it’s an exciting time to join a great culture.
This role will support the Head of Acquisition & Trade-up, in identifying opportunities to drive improved commercial performance in the inbound sales contact centre, and in the in-life contact centre. This role will also be responsible for improving sales conversion performance and increasing transaction value in the inbound sales contact centre, and for improving both marketing driven and opportunistic trade up performance in-life.
- Deliver analysis of sales contact centre performance to drive business decision making and improved commercial performance:
- Deliver analysis of in-life contact centre performance, specifically identifying opportunities to improve opportunistic conversion following other MTA transactions, and conversion of trade-up marketing driven interactions
- Deliver analysis of trade-up & new business marketing campaign performance, specifically looking to understand the impact of different marketing channels & campaigns on contact centre performance metrics (specifically conversion, and sales mix)
- Forecast key business performance metrics for both new business and trade-up, measure performance and explain deviations via weekly trading and monthly reporting cycles
- 5Provide actionable insight and work with sales channel owners to implement & embed strategies and processes to optimise new business performance
- Set up tests and trials with the channel owners, and report back on performance of those strategy and process improvements
- Work with the Insight team to assess sales channel effectiveness against customer lifetime value
- Work with the Data & MI team where opportunities are identified to improve the quality of data or commercial reporting
- Deploy the most appropriate data analysis techniques and toolsets to deliver actionable insight in the most efficient manner
Who we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skillet with proven skills in Microsoft Excel & SQL
- Strong problem-solving & data interpretation skills – taking a hypothesis lead approach
- Evidence of making data-driven recommendations which delivered improved commercial performance
- Experience of analysing marketing and/or sales channel performance in a consumer services business
- Experience of working with operational teams to deliver sustained performance improvements
- Degree educated – 2.1 or above in one of the following subjects (Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Economics)
07936 916 342