Job Ref: 1005860
Digital Content Editor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands as a Digital Content Editor on a 3 month contract. Our client provides peace of mind to millions of happy customers up and down the country and is the nation’s number one motoring/insurance organisation offering a range of excellent products and services.
As a Digital Content Editor/ Copywriter/Producer you will have excellent copy editing skills and attention to detail and be confident editing and building pages within CMS systems (Sitecore or similar). You will need to be self-sufficient, and comfortable working on fast-paced projects, and checking all of the content is up to standard and editing it where necessary. You’ll be great at building effective working relationships with stakeholders.
You will be responsible for creating, editing and publishing vast amounts of content to improve the company’s digital visibility. You will be collaborating with designers to deliver engaging on-brand UX content on product pages and sales journeys.
Capability, knowledge and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience of digital content editing and production for websites and/or apps
- Experience writing high quality, engaging long copy
- Use of Sitecore or similar CMS systems
- Confident writing UX copy, familiarity with user journey, wireframes, transactional content
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and a meticulous attention to detail
If you’re looking for your next contract, get in touch! email@example.com