Job Ref: 1268994
£43,000 per annum
London or Basingstoke (3 days per week in the office)
CVM People is proud to be working with one of Britain’s most highly regarded heritage brands; a leader in the fine wines and spirits industry, our client is in the process of delivering a significant capability change across data, analytics, and customer interaction management, and this role will play a key part in their ongoing development.
The CRM manager will be responsible for the development, execution, and continuous refinement of the customer contact strategy across the customer lifecycle. You will focus on retention, cross-sell and upsell communications, optimising the customer contact strategy through digital touchpoints and enhanced personalisation to create strong customer engagement and improved customer loyalty.
You will be data-driven in your approach, understand our customer base and expertly analyse the key metrics including sales, conversion & LTV.
Skills and experience
- Solid experience managing CRM strategy; proficient in campaign management, responding to briefs and utilising email marketing software
- Track record of successfully improving customer loyalty and retention, growing revenue, and improving LTV
- Substantial knowledge of audience segmentation, leveraging audience preferences to build out personalised communications
- Track record of delivering and executing email marketing campaigns that meet brand and commercial objectives
- Have experience running A/B testing, performing in depth analysis and utilising analytics tools to interpret the data to improve commercial performance
- Comfortable both setting strategy and being hands on with the delivery of it – experience of working directly within email platforms and marketing automation
- Excellent working knowledge of the current digital environment and trends, with a sound understanding of CRM best practice
- Strong analytical skills to interpret raw data in order to optimise campaigns and identify opportunities across the customer lifecycle
- Accustomed to hitting the ground running, picking up existing plans and managing multiple projects
- Highly collaborative with the ability to inspire and motivate other colleagues internally, both within the wider marketing team and across all practice areas
- Experience of project management and people management, with an ability to motivate a team and bring people together to achieve a common goal
If this CRM Manager role is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315