CRM Project Manager
Job Ref: 631470a
Role: CRM Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £500-£550 per day
Contract: 9 months
CVM People are delighted to be working with an ambitious and ever-growing organization with a real passion for quality content and storytelling. Our client’s newspapers and digital products include some of the most powerful media brands in the world, reaching over 30 million people each week.
The Customer Management team are implementing a new Campaign Management tool – Adobe Campaign and are looking for an experienced CRM Project Manager to lead this implementation. You will be accountable for ensuring the successful delivery of this programme by establishing robust project plans and overseeing the 3rd parties/agencies working on the implementation. You will also be responsible for coordinating the internal team across the business to ensure forward momentum and progress.
Skills and Experience
- Strong history of working as a Project/Programme manager for large corporates
- A comprehensive understanding of CRM and a proven track record of leading and implementing CRM programmes for a leading B2C brand.
- Confident with both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience of managing creative agencies and Implementation partners
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Experience of partnering with marketing and analytics teams
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritisation of cross-functional work as the project evolves.
- Confident in bridging gap between the technical and non-technical teams
- A great communicator with the ability to work with and manage a variety of stakeholders
Please contact Charntel for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01256 638 093
01256 638 093