CRM Strategy Manager
Job Ref: 630369a
The role is based in the Customer Management team where you will be working with the Marketing team to decide the what, when, who and how, building a plan around the customer communication.
- Leading a small team, you will be accountable for creating the customer communication framework across each stage of the customer journey.
- Leading the strategy, definition, delivery and measurement of direct customer communications across the whole customer lifecycle.
- You will plan, deliver and execute a customer contact strategy across multiple direct marketing channels.
- Project manage various customer lifecycle projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to create customer management strategies for one off campaigns.
- Work with Analytics team to analyse campaign results and optimise the future campaigns
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of CRM, Direct marketing and customer journey design.
- Experience in executing multi-channel customer lifecycle journey.
- Proved track record leading and implementing CRM strategies for a leading brand.
- Ability to prioritise and plan accordingly and manage change and capacity to work flexibly. Ability to work at pace and handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience of project management, stakeholder management and organisational skills.
Get in touch with Bhomali at 07936916356 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.