CRM Technical Lead
Job Ref: 506726
CVM People are working in partnership with a market leading, Microsoft Gold Partner based in London. My client is seeking a CRM Technical Lead to join them on a permanent basis. This role is pivotal within the business and is key for ensuring the projects are delivered to an exceptional level.
Key responsibilities required for this role:
- Own and drive the technical delivery for complex CRM projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction to more junior members of the development teams.
- Work with stakeholders & solution architects to analyse & refine technical specs.
- Own decision making across data, customisation, and integration.
The benefits included for this role include a competitive salary, remote working 2 days a week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, car allowance, bonus, support and encourage of personal and career development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong development skills utilising C#, .Net, SQL, and the various Azure data, hosting, and integration tool kits.
- A curious and solution driven approach to new technologies and an understanding of technology as an enabler for business improvement.
- Confident people management, with the ability to motivate technical teams against tight timelines and requirements.
- Ideally a background in consultancy, including experience across different organisations & industries.
Sounds interesting? Call Charlie on 07936 916 473 or Charlie.email@example.com
07936 916 473