Job Ref: 506016
Role: CRO Analyst
Location: Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands. Our client provides peace of mind to millions of happy customers up and down the country and is the nation’s number one motoring/insurance organisation offering a range of excellent products and services.
As the CRO Analyst you will be working with the Digital Analytics Manager and Group Conversion Manager along with the wider digital team. You will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates the full picture of the performance across their CRO programme. You will also be expecting to carry out analysis for the SEO team on occasion too, helping them understand the performance of SEO traffic.
You will work with team members to analyse and generate insights from different data sources to understand how users behave online, with a view to supporting the improvement of website conversion rates from a commercial perspective.
What will I be doing?
- Providing accurate and regular data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
- Supporting digital and technology development teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration
- Delivering and supporting daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – not just delivering data, but also providing insight & recommendations for improvement
- Performing data analysis & reporting to drive customer and business insight to improve performance and results, in particular across:
- o Customer experience
- o Conversion rates
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
What do I need?
- Background in digital data (including CRO data) & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of creating and updating reports and the ability to produce insights and analysis to inform business decisions (e.g. improved sales performance)
- Knowledge of A/B and MVT testing and CRO best practice
- Basic awareness of SEO
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
- Technical requirements include:
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics/Google Data Studio
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience of working with CRO tools (Maxymiser would be an advantage) and customer experience tools (Decibel Insight would be an advantage)
- Experience of contributing to and providing recommendations for CRO initiatives
- Understanding of UX best practice
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- The ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience of tag management systems (ideally Tealium) and Analytics Edge would also be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Charntel – call 07936 916 349 or email at email@example.com
07936 916 349