CRO Analytics Manager
Job Ref: 1188486
Senior CRO Analyst
London (but open to fully remote/hybrid model)
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands in the automotive industry.
In this exciting new role you as Senior CRO Analyst will be responsible for measuring and managing the day-to-day funnel performance and leading the incremental optimisation programme for the membership sales journeys. These sales journeys are the most important as they are the biggest source of revenue and new member growth (around 300,000 new Members and £50m in revenue every year).
- Support the development of a data solution for the Financial Services (FS) team.
- Gather and generate ideas and concepts for CRO activity using a data-driven approach.
- Manage split-tests from hypothesis, design, brief, sign-off, and results, into development.
- Compile data on each CRO test and present these findings to key stakeholders. If successful, transition CRO tests into BAU site functionality; and if unsuccessful, provide recommendations for further testing.
- Carry out data and funnel analysis, including analysing the Road sales journey for abandonments and exits, to better understand the key pain points for customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong internal networks and achieve goals through collaboration.
- An effective and confident written and oral communicator with the ability to talk to others about CRO, in a language that they will understand.
- Creative with good design aesthetics.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Methodologies knowledge (CRO) A thorough understanding of CRO is key from planning a strategy to launching, managing, and presenting back findings and recommending next steps.
- Demonstrable web analytics experience (Google Analytics/GA360).
- Previous experience of working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to measure test outcomes.
- Experience carrying out CRO activities in collaboration with digital, product and UX teams, within a scrum-led environment.
- Understanding of website technologies and an awareness of website development and coding (HTML/CSS is a plus).
- Hands on experience of working with CRO tools with an understanding of building, QA testing and data collection/methodology.
- Experience of session capture technology, including assessing sessions and running reports to identify issues or opportunities.
- Prior background in Optimizely or Sitecore.
If this Senior CRO Analyst role is of interest to you please apply below
01264 326 315