Customer Account Manager
Job Ref: 4597666
Role: Customer Account Manager
Location: Embankment, London
Salary: Up to £25,000 + 15-20% bonus (paid quarterly)
CVM People are recruiting for a Customer Success Manager to join an established but growing team based in London. This CSM will join a vibrant dynamic team who is passionate about our Customers. We are seeking candidates who are strong team players, have great communications skills and enjoy building relationships with people. Must be good at analysis and problem solving with a strong focus on customer service.
The CSM is the primary point of contact for a portfolio of customers and will manage them from onboarding through their lifetime.
Our client is a SaaS company that has experienced 600% growth and is currently scaling.
Perks of working at our client include – Pizza Thursdays, bike scheme, gym membership, team night outs, and many more.
- Drive customer adoption and success within the existing install base
- Understand a customer’s overall use of our client’s product
- Understand a customer’s business priorities, overall technology landscape and organization to ensure the use of support processes and escalation procedures to drive desired business outcomes
- Act as an internal advocate between customers and business functions (ie: Product and Sales) to ensure the appropriate resources are engaged to address specific obstacles impeding a customer’s adoption
- Provide proactive onboarding support to designated customers to ensure a positive customer experience and expedite time to value
- Drive renewal readiness efforts by documenting licensed technology, customer-owners and usage status to share with account team members as needed
- Understand and document the adoption and relevance of all licensed products or services for assigned accounts through sales account management software; ensure internal stakeholders are aware of any limitations to adoption or risks to renewal
- Coordinate adoption-enhancing activities to mitigate any identified risk
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues in sales, marketing, and product development to cultivate cooperation in customer activities
- To gain sign off from the Customer for case studies/speaking slots
- To ensure the Customer is happy with the ROI from their investment
- To ensure the Customer extends or renews their contract
Key Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of a customer success/account manager experience (preferably within a Sales or Marketing technology landscape)
- Management and achievement of retention, growth and profitability goals
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels – including senior management and technical personnel
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment (we’re a start-up!)
- Ability to multitask
- Proven project and time management skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to manage and coordinate escalations
- Strong Team player
- Comfortable working with senior leaders
- Experience working within Sales or Marketing related fields a plus!
- Able to solve problems and meet goals in creative ways – sometimes with limited resources
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with Simon now!
01256 638 093