Customer Acquisition Manager
Job Ref: 1268993
Customer Acquisition Manager
£45,000 per annum
London or Basingstoke (3 days per week in the office)
CVM People is proud to be working with one of Britain’s most highly regarded heritage brands; a leader in the fine wines and spirits industry, our client is in the process of delivering a significant capability change across data, analytics, and customer interaction management, and this role will play a key part in their ongoing development of enterprise data as a strategic asset.
Our client is looking for a talented Customer Acquisition Manager to join the Marketing team. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers across all channels (with a digital focus) to support overall business objectives, working alongside the team to amplify the brand through best in class creative and support in brand awareness initiatives.
You will define and deliver the paid channel strategy, with accountability for the budgets for all paid channels. You will take ownership of tracking and reporting on campaigns and provide accurate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting including commentary and recommendations.
Skills and experience
- Solid experience in a similar digital marketing role, this could be from either agency or client side, but you must have a solid track record of delivering and executing digital marketing campaigns that meet brand and commercial objectives
- Expert understanding and hands on experience of managing PPC (Google & Bing), Social (Paid and Organic) and other paid digital media for growing and engaging digital audiences.
- Strong experience of Google Analytics reporting on conversion and return on investment.
- Experience of using the Google Marketing Platform (Google Tag Manager, Optimise, Data Studio)
- Understanding of Meta advertising platform
- Strong grasp of customer segmentation and techniques to cost-effectively acquire customers and drive them through the funnel
- Able to interpret raw data in order to manage budgets, optimise spend and identify opportunities across key performance channels
- Experience of leading new strategies and the drive to implement creative and innovative campaigns and strategies.
- Accustomed to hitting the ground running, picking up existing plans and managing multiple projects
- Experience working with agencies and driving them to meet agreed KPIs
- Excellent working knowledge of the current digital environment and trends, with a sound understanding of best practice for each channel
- Strong intuition on how brands translate into a digital space, and how design and copy effectively come together to communicate key messages in an engaging and intelligent way
- Experience with prestige or luxury retail brands
- Budget management
- Ability to think differently, challenge assumptions and bring a fresh approach
If this Customer Acquisition Manager role is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315