Job Ref: 1113859
The client is looking to bring on-board a Customer Engagement Manager to join their marketing team. In this new role you will own engagement plans to establish and deepen customer relationships and deliver great value exchanges.
- You’ll partner with multiple stakeholders (Commercial, Customer and other Sales and Marketing) to understand, plan and deliver new and improved engagement campaigns across channels.
- You will develop and interpret customer insight, analytics and data to target and personalise customer communications and interactions across channels.
- Directing relevant products, promotions and treatments to customers, you’ll concentrate on building value, treating customers fairly and creating great customer experience as well as initiating targeted marketing activities aligned to and enabling overall commercial strategy and plan.
A bit about you:
- Developing strategies/plans that deliver customer and commercial outcomes, and leading virtual teams to deliver projects/activities.
- Evaluating multiple requests and assessing potential impacts of activities on commercial/customer outcomes and resources
- Strong end-to-end knowledge of data-driven direct marketing / sales channels and how to use them to drive value and ROI.
- Using information (customer, commercial, performance, channel) to create strategies, prioritise activities and make decisions
- Communicating and presenting strategies to senior stakeholders beyond your own team
- Using multiple marketing or customer contact channels
- Data driven mindset with ability to interpret analysis, monitor performance and evaluate results
- Prioritising, planning and collaborating with stakeholders, managing change and working in an agile manner.
- Sound understanding of marketing / BTL strategies and evaluation, to enable effectiveness measurement and improvement of campaigns.
- Sound understanding of targeting including modelling, analysis, simulation and optimisation tools
If you are keen to explore the role, get in touch with Bhomali at email@example.com