Job Ref: 1120502
Role: Data Analyst
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Exciting role with the UKs leading financial media group.
Our client are in the process of a digital transformation of its business to support its continued successful growth. They have invested in migrating to a new version of Microsoft Dynamics to support their CRM activities and are heavily funding the enhancement of their data warehouse to ensure it can meet their evolving business requirements.
- Propose ideas and develop business intelligence to generate incremental business benefit.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully comprehended and adopted.
- Perform business analysis to gather user requirements and ensure data items are aligned to key business definitions and metrics
- Ensure results and recommendations can always be relied upon to inform business decision making.
Knowledge & experience
- Minimum degree preferably qualified in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
- 3+ years data industry experience gained ideally within financial services and commercially focused organisations.
- An analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments
- SQL and reporting application experience using reporting applications software such as Tableau.