Job Ref: 506924
We are excited to be working with our client, a premium consulting firm with a focus on using data to drive business growth. They believe in getting the data fundamentals right and avoid over-complicating projects by working in an agile way. Our client helps companies to set up their data for effective use and to embed insight into better, faster and simpler decision workflows.
Their clients range from industry-leading public companies to innovative, high-growth start-ups.
They are growing fast and want excellent people to join their team and grow. For this, they are looking for a Data Architect to join their team.
The purpose of this Data Architect role is to create and deliver optimum solutions meeting the needs of our client’s businesses. To engage throughout the whole project life-cycle from understanding the business case and requirements, modelling data, and transitioning into business as usual. It is the responsibility of the Data Architect to coordinate activities with team members to define the most effective solution to the client problems while also leveraging their knowledge of existing systems and services as well as the capabilities available in the marketplace.
The central responsibility of the Data Architect role is to develop, optimise and oversee conceptual and logical data systems. To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement data models.
- Excellent experience of data architecture and data management methodologies
- Strong experience of data modelling (conceptual or logical).
- AWS / GCP or Azure Experience – in a commercial environment.
- Strong understanding of database design and data modelling
- Exposure to variety of data tools and technologies
- Expertise in delivering architectural designs in a complex data environment
- Should be able to understand and present complex data related issues in a simple and easy manner across various teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role comes with some amazing benefits:
- Exposure to a genuinely exciting range of clients, all of whom are trying to solve large problems
- High impact in your role – you will be responsible for driving large changes and saving millions for their clients
- Training and exposure to best in class ways of working
- Small, friendly and highly-talented team, with limited bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Excellent remuneration
If you are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Bhomali at 07936916356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org