Job Ref: 1258527
***Please note that the client is happy to provide sponsorship to candidates who are already living in the UK (NO RELOCATION CAN BE PROVIDED)***
Servicing over 400 hospitals, 450 care homes and thousands more, the client produce delicious, nutritious and sustainable meals for people at home or in care. It is a business that ‘makes a real difference’, committed to producing ‘great food to be proud of’.
They are looking for a Data Engineer, who will be an integral part of the team that is working on strategic data analysis and business intelligence projects. The role will give you an opportunity to work on diverse data sets across geographies (UK, Ireland, American and Canada) and across B2C and B2B businesses.
- Responsible for building and managing the data warehousing in Azure for all geographies and markets.
- You will evaluate a wide range of data sources and develop and implement best practice in secure data integration.
- You will lead the implementation of emergent technologies and tools.
- Responsible for supporting the analytics team in data mapping, building robust reporting and support the data requirement for data analytics and advanced predictive modelling.
- Strong SQL background and experience in building ETL pipelines.
- SSIS experience and some exposure to Azure
- extensive experience in data integration, ingestion and designing and implementing ETL architecture using a range of ETL tools and techniques.
- You would have handled large amounts of data from multiple sources, internal and external, establishing secure data exchange protocols
- Any experience with SAP, Microsoft NAV, Business Central and/or in warehouse design with Kimball method would be a distinct plus
- Good stakeholder skills are vital with demonstrated experience of working with business analysts and data analysts on one side and with IT colleagues and external suppliers on the other.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Kathleen at Kathleen.email@example.com
01264 326 315