Job Ref: 465407
Role: Data Scientist
Location: Based in Peterborough with one day a week flexible working
Salary: £50,000 base with bonus and benefits
An exciting role as a data scientist for a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial service.
Based in the beautiful cathedral city of Peterborough, our client is a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services, reaching millions of customers. As part of this excellent role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and apply new data science tools and techniques in the industry. You’ll work in an environment where creative and disruptive thinking is encouraged, to find that new analytical approach which will deliver an even more powerful outcome.
In this key role, you’ll be responsible for developing new analytical approaches from concept, all the way to production. Your analytical expertise and creativity will take our existing market-leading methodologies to the next level
You’ll be using your analytics skills and working to innovate across critical commercial areas such as:
- Customer renewal
- Marketing conversion and ROI
- Net rates & profitability
- Proficient in R, Python and SQL
- Experience in an academic, technical or commercial role, that has had a significant impact.
- A problem-solver, rigorous
- Collaborative with other areas of the business
- Ambitious and creative in new ideas about the application of analytics to business problems
- Graduate, or postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or another analytical subject.
Why choose this role?
Along with the wealth of knowledge and experience, this role will offer, our client will also offer the successful candidate
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym
- Local employee discounts
- Discounted online shopping
- Annual Family fun day
- Awards Ball
07936 916 455 or 01256 638 080