Job Ref: 1204799
Senior Analyst: Analytics and Data Science
Salary: £35,000-£50,000 (dependent on years of experience)
Location: Edinburgh/ Remote
Our client is one of the UK’s leading data solutions providers who are going through an exciting time of growth. They are specialists in data strategy, marketing database development, customer analytics, predictive modelling, business intelligence, performance reporting and data visualisation. They work across multiple sectors with big brand clients and over 30 million customer records under management.
In this role you will be working with a close team of bright people on a range of different projects and different clients. Given the type of clients that they work with, you will be given exposure to complex projects and senior stakeholders, therefore they are looking for challenge driven individuals who are natural problem solvers and enjoy storytelling as much as they do the analysis itself. Therefore, if you are looking for a role where you can really see the value and impact of your analysis, then please do get in touch to find out more!
- 2 to 5 years’ experience within a data science / analytics / reporting role
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate often complex results to non-analytical audiences in an engaging way
- Confident in writing and applying programming code in languages such as SQL, R, Python or SAS
- Experience in building reports or dashboards using tools such as tableau, Power Bi or excel to present visualisations
- Experience in working with customer data and presenting analytical findings to business stakeholders, (marketing, sales, CRM)
- Experience of, or awareness of the following techniques would be advantageous but not essential ; predictive modelling, linear / logistic regression, customer segmentation, decision trees, clustering, boosted algorithms, text analytics, speech analytics, time series
- Typically, a first or upper second-class degree in a numerical discipline is preferred
If you are interested/ want to find out more, please contact Keely at firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315