Job Ref: 1025422
Our client, a leading UK brand, is going through an exciting time in their development. Looking to build upon their current data capability, they have invested heavily in a robust data infrastructure. This will allow them to more accurately gain a single customer view and derive value from the data they store on their diverse customer base. There is now a big push on data quality and governance and they recently appointed an experienced leader to head this up and drive change across the business. Now seeking a Data Quality Analyst/ Business Data Analyst to join this exciting journey and make a big impact.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the monitoring of data quality and data integrity by being hands on with large data sets, ensuring that the data is fit for purpose for business needs. You’ll also work with a variety of different teams and stakeholders to gather requirements and establish buy in for data quality initiatives- therefore it is a really varied role.
Required experience and skills
- Strong understanding of Data Management and Data Quality with a good understanding of key business processes in a large complex organisation.
- Tenacity, the ability to drive actions to resolution
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experienced in data quality tooling would be advantageous e.g. Informatica IDQ
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface well with stakeholders
If this sounds interesting, please do get in touch with me at email@example.com