Job Ref: 500397
Role: Decisioning Developer
Salary: Up to £40,000
CVM People is currently working with a telco brand who are looking for a Decisioning Developer to join their team in London. You will accountable for building decisioning and using tool sets to leverage data capabilities for decisioning.
- To help plan and execute targeted marketing communications to customers and prospect audiences; in support of achieving marketing objectives.
- Responsible for campaign build using Unica
- Liaise with global marketing departments to define audiences, research & source data, and execute campaign selections to agreed timings
- Ensuring quality of selection, identifying data issues, in order to minimise customer complaints; maximise return on investment and ensure campaign outputs are compliant with all appropriate policies.
- Provides data and technical expertise to stakeholders.
- Ensure campaign tracking and post-campaign analysis processes are delivered
- 1+ years experience of building campaigns using any automation tool.
- A data-driven marketing person with a technical focus who can translate marketing requirements into data-driven selections.
- Understanding of basic SQL for manipulating data from a large data warehouse
If you are keen to find out more please get in touch with Bhomali at 07936916356 or email email@example.com.