Digital Acquisition Manager
Job Ref: 1285182
Digital Acquisition Manager
Location: Cardiff – remote hybrid
Salary: £40,000 per annum
CVM are proud to be partnering with a leading name in the UK with multiple service lines including Finance, Insurance, Automotive, Leisure and Lifestyle services.
As Digital Acquisition Manager you will focus on growing the number of Pupils, Instructor Trainees and Instructors through paid acquisition channels. Responsible for leading the planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of paid performance marketing initiatives to help drive conversions and maximise ROI.
- To support strong growth in all the key customer bases and meet targets set by the leadership team.
- Day to day responsibility for use and reporting of acquisition spend over the financial year, ensuring that budget is spent across all paid acquisition channels optimally.
- Regularly review current paid channel performance and identify and execute opportunities for improvement in both efficiency and scale. Also responsible for identifying and activating new paid channels across all customer bases and taking a test and learn approach to ROAS.
- Responsible for managing the relationships between multiple agencies and partners related to SEM and Affiliate channels. This includes working collaboratively to create and execute campaigns, setting targets, guiding account changes in line with business goals and aligning workflows with key internal stakeholders and making internal changes to deliver results.
- Responsible for analysing Driving School data to gaining actionable insights for marketing and sales; and also making use of this data in digital channels. This includes on-site first party data, second party data (e.g., Google Analytics), and third-party acquired data.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining bespoke reporting of paid activity for the Head of Acquisition and Senior Management Team; as well as working with the Driving School MI team to construct BI reports for marketing and sales.
- Ensure all Driving School paid marketing activity and creative fits within the broader AA group strategy and brand guidelines.
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of paid acquisition channels and platforms including Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Ability to solve complex business problems, liaising across multiple teams, key stakeholders and external parties
- Ability to respond to changing demands of the business with solutions to increase sales and conversion
- Experience with web analytics platforms – such as Google
- Affiliate Partnerships/Platform Management
- Commercially minded in every decision
- Advanced Excel user
If this sounds of interest, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315