Digital Adoption and Engagement Manager
Job Ref: 1151915
My client is a leading name in the UK, well known for delivering 5* customer service to their diverse, national customer base. Currently going through a time of significant investment in digital experiences, my client is looking to create innovative new products and solutions that transform their value proposition to the market.
We are looking for a Digital Adoption and Engagement Manager to be a pivotal part of the digital team. In this role, you will focus on providing awareness of the digital channels and driving adoption of digital in order to make a significant financial and strategic impact for the team.
This role will involve working with both digital teams and the wider stakeholders.
You will lead the implementation of initiatives to deliver the best in class customer experience as well as improving operational efficiency.
- 5+ years experience in a digital, marketing, communications or operational environment.
- Strong written and Communication skills with the ability to negotiate, inspire and influence.
- Experience in digital channels, managing cross organisational relationships and working with operational teams to drive digital awareness
- Experience in digital analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Conversant in Scrum and Kanban methodologies, familiar with Lean principles.
- Experience in managing a team either directly or indirectly
- A good understanding of Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is highly desirable
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Demonstrative ability to effectively balance technical capabilities, consumer & business needs.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and issues
- Reflects and exhibits the Brand Values – Courtesy, Care, Expertise, Dynamism and Collaboration
If this sound interesting please contact Jennifer.email@example.com
01264 326 315