Job Ref: 506410
Role: Digital Analyst
Location: Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands. Our client provides peace of mind to millions of happy customers up and down the country and is the nation’s number one motoring/insurance organisation offering a range of excellent products and services.
You will be responsible for reporting and analysis of digital marketing campaigns and site performance in the Roadside division. This includes acquisition, retention and policy servicing activity. The main focus will be acquisition activity.
You will be expected to ensure regular reporting is produced on time and accurately, troubleshoot data issues working with the Analytics team, contribute to wider campaign optimisation activity and spot trends and opportunities to support digital channel experts.
- Ensure accurate capture and processing of data for the comapny’s website(s)
- Ensure third-party data sources (eg Doubleclick) are currently integrated into tools (eg Google Analytics) and end user reports
- Ensure data is available to colleagues and external partners easily through automated reports, dashboards or other means (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Deliver analysis of the company website and digital marketing channels to support specific initiatives, including, but not limited to, CRO, PPC, SEO, Display and Affiliates
- Proactively identify additional opportunities for growth or efficiency outside of those briefed to you
- Create analysis and reporting slides, co-ordinating with other internal teams to meet deadlines
- Consistently check all reporting and analysis for accuracy to ensure colleagues are making accurate data-led decisions
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Stay up to date with industry developments, best practices and new technologies
- Propose and deliver improvement in working with internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
- At least three years’ experience delivering analysis of data and identifying opportunities
- Background in commercial data and analytics with hands-on attitude and ability to deliver
- Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards (non-digital data is acceptable)
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics/Google Data Studio is desirable
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Charntel – call 07936 916 349 or email at email@example.com