Digital Analyst – Digital Service & App
Job Ref: 506047
Role: Digital Analyst – Digital Service & App
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands. Our client provides peace of mind to millions of happy customers up and down the country and is the nation’s number one motoring/insurance organisation offering a range of excellent products and services.
As the Digital Analyst you will be working with the Digital Analytics Manager and team in the wider digital team. You will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates a full picture of the performance across digital assets, channels and marketing activity.
You will work with team members to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, self-service utilisation, and the use of digital services and content.
What will I be doing?
- Providing accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
- Supporting digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Delivering and supporting daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
- Delivering change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Performing analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight in order to improve performance and results, in particular across:
- Sales channels – including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Self-service channels – which are being developed, incl. Pega iFrame
- Digital Service and Content – including the company’s App as well as key website content
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
What do I need?
- Background in digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in taking this reporting and producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics and knowledge of Google Firebase
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations an advantage
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience of tag management systems, would also be an advantage
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Charntel – call 07936 916 349 or email at email@example.com
07936 916 349