Job Ref: 494987
CVM People are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s most recognisable insurance businesses as they pursue an ambitious and exciting digital transformation.
Based in West London (easily accessible via the train), they are actively seeking a Digital Analyst to join a small team focused on driving continuous improvement across digital campaigns and CRO.
If you have strong hands on knowledge of the Google digital tool set (particularly Tag Manager and Analytics) and know how to drive commercial outcomes across online channels, this a great opportunity to experience life at the heart of a technology driven transformation – with all the personal and professional growth opportunities this enables.
You will be responsible for
- Setting up and managing tagging & tracking of journeys & behaviour.
- Providing insights on website performance, and recommendations for improved conversion.
- Engaging with various stakeholders to support projects and improve the company’s digital presence.
In return, they are offering
The chance to work with great people, on interesting projects, the client is offering a competitive salary and package including bonus, 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase more, an excellent pension, a rewarding and supportive company culture, fresh fruit delivery and complimentary drinks, and much more.
To really excel, you must be able to demonstrate:
- In depth tagging & tracking experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail.
- Clear communication skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable insight.
Keen to find out more? If so, please get in touch with Charlie on 07936916473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org