Job Ref: 787925
London/ Remote working
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands. Our client provides peace of mind to millions of happy customers up and down the country and is the nation’s number one motoring/insurance organisation offering a range of excellent products and services.
Working with the Digital Analytics Manager and colleagues in the wider digital team, this role will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates a full picture of the performance across digital assets, channels and marketing activity.
What will I be doing?
- Provide accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
- Support digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Deliver and support daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
- Deliver change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Perform analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight in order to improve performance and results, in particular across:
- Sales channels – including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Self-service channels – which are being developed, incl. Pega iFrame
What do I need?
- Background in digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of using SQL (writing from scratch and querying)
- Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in taking this reporting and producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience and knowledge of Google Firebase mobile and web platform is advantageous
- Experience of Big Query would be an advantage
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
If you would like to find out more about this exciting fast paced opportunity then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org