Digital Analytics and Implementation Manager
Job Ref: 506341
Role: Digital Analytics and Implementation Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Negotiable + Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands. Our client provides peace of mind to millions of happy customers up and down the country and is the nation’s number one motoring/insurance organisation offering a range of excellent products and services.
Working with the Digital Analytics Manager and colleagues in the wider digital and IT teams, this role will provide crucial tagging implementation and troubleshooting across the business.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Manager will work with team members to deliver end to end tagging from providing briefs to developers for site updates, implementing tags and testing to ensure data capture is accurate. Investigating issues and troubleshooting until resolution is also a key part of this role – the right candidate will enjoy investigating issues and resolving them to help colleagues.
- Implement tags via Tealium (our tag management system)
- Create briefs for site updates, tag deployment or removal working closely with our development teams
- Drive efficiencies in how tags & pixels are fired
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively investigate issues and discrepancies
- Advise stakeholders on best practice for site development to ensure seamless tracking
- Ensuring data integrity and documentation of tagging standards
- Support digital and technology development teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies
- Propose & deliver opportunities for improvement in working with internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
- Background in tagging, implementation, data layers, digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Some awareness of development process from specification to testing, as applied to tagging
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice coding and design
- Technical requirements include:
- Experience of working with tag management systems such as Tealium
- Experience of digital analytics tools including Google Analytics & Google Data Studio
- Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations an advantage
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Charntel – call 07936 916 349 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org