Digital Content Designer
Job Ref: 778060
Salary: up to £49,000+ Bonus and benefits
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
Reporting directly to the Digital Content Lead, you will be working within a tight-knit, agile scrum team, so you’ll need to be self-sufficient, as well as great at building effective working relationships with stakeholders.
The client is looking for someone to take responsibility for UX content. Collaborating closely with the Digital Experience Designers, you’ll be instrumental in making the customer journeys easy to find and use. Your role will be to define how the content can be best organised to support effective navigation. You will be passionate for organizing complex information in a clear and logical way, with experience of creating sitemaps, hierarchies, categorizations, navigation and metadata, as well as conducting content audits and site inventories. You can demonstrate your experience delivering an intuitive information architecture that delivers on users’ needs, and you’ll be familiar with appropriate research methodologies.
What will I be doing?
- Writing and editing copy in line with the client’s brand, tone of voice and house style guidelines and their content strategy
- Working across multiple projects, using your knowledge to develop outstanding content across all digital channels and push creative boundaries
- Working collaboratively with the wider design team, including UI/UX designers, to create a user-focused copy and seamless customer journeys
- Building and editing content pages in Sitecore CMS
- Presenting content to stakeholders, incorporating feedback and being an advocate for the client’s content principles
- Knowing and understanding the KPIs for the department, and use them when you’re creating content
What do I need?
Capability, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in structuring complex information for transactional websites.
- Confident writing UX copy; familiar with user journeys, wireframes, Information architecture, transactional content
- At least 3 years’ experience as a copywriter or editor creating content for websites and/or apps
- Experienced at writing high-quality, engaging copy that’s mobile-first and optimised for SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication and a meticulous attention to detail when proofreading your own or another editor’s work
- Conversant in Sitecore CMS or equivalent CMS system
Education and qualifications:
- University degree desirable
If this sounds up your street don’t hesitate to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org