Digital Experience Designer – Apps
Job Ref: 1035474
Job Title: Digital Experience Designer – Apps
Reports to: Digital Experience Design Lead
Location: London (currently remote)
One of the UK’s leading multi-services providers is on the lookout for a Digital Experience Designer (Apps) to join their team based in Central London. The brand is currently going through a huge digital transformation making it an incredible time to join and really be involved with the company’s growth.
You will be reporting to the Digital Experience Design Lead and you will work along side other designers, editors, product owners and developers working collaboratively to deliver an excellent customer journey. You will play a key role in designing the user experience of the brands mobile apps, working end-to-end from product discovery through to solution design.
- Designing key customer journeys for mobile apps
- Helping to shape the future strategy for the app user experience
- Facilitating co-creation sessions to define the problem and solution space
- Helping to evolve the UI Toolkit in line with latest standards and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with app developers with a solid grasp of the technical aspects of mobile app design
- Optimising existing experiences to boost visitor engagement and conversion rate
- Validating designs with actionable data from a range of sources
- Presenting designs and explaining rationale to senior stakeholders
- Working closely with editors to ensure that content is considered as part of the design process
- Working with developers to deliver best possible customer experience within OS guidelines
Key Skills & Experience
- 3 years + experience designing leading user experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience working with working in agile/scrum environments
- Comfortable with understanding and using data and customer feedback to guide design decisions
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar UX/UI design role
- Expertise using tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, AxureRP, InVision etc.
- Able to build prototypes to low or high fidelity depending on context
- Happy working at conceptual and detailed levels – adjusting techniques and approaches as necessary
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!