Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Ref: 1141736
The client is looking for a Google expert (analytics, data hub, etc.) with plenty of support delivery analysis to inform decision making and strategy in good sized, mature digital acquisition and marketing environment.
You will own insight across 8 journeys and work closely with the other team members to help them better consume the insight they generate. The client currently have lots of data, managed within Google Data Studio, the value of which they are nowhere near maximising, so you will have a long reign to dive into it and create hypotheses, run tests, prove theories, and set strategy.
- Provide accurate analytics and data for business users through regular reporting and digital dashboards.
- Develop and implement automated reporting and self-service reporting dashboards, in order that up to data is readily available and accessible to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide Insight by analysing the way the customers are currently using the digital products, to drive product improvements, experiments, and innovation.
- Support business teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration into Google analytics is delivered
- Implement Google Analytics tracking for new and existing product propositions.
- Analyse data and reports to lead a conversion rate optimisation programme with the objective of improving performance and results utilising Maximizer or Google Optimize.
You will have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience in web analytics with a track record in implementing best in class A/B testing processes.
- An ability to deliver data-driven stories and inspire stakeholders
- A proven track record of combining digital (web/app) data with customer data to understand customers and their preferences.
To find out more get in touch with Jennifer on
01264 326 315