Dynamics365 Functional Consultant – CRM
Job Ref: 423050
CVM People are working in connection with a reputable Microsoft Gold Partner based in London, who are actively recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant CE Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone, who has previously worked for a consultancy or a partner and is confident with communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
In return of securing the successful candidate, the renowned company will offer: a competitive salary, ability to work from home, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, individual career plans that are designed and developed to ensure that the candidate is gaining the right support to exceed in their career, plus much more.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Application and evaluating the client’s business processes.
- Collaborating with Senior stakeholders, ensuring a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives.
- Configuring and customising the Microsoft Dynamics Application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Developing the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Conducting training for all users to use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics Application.
The most suitable candidate will need to have previous experience working within a consultancy or for a partner. It is important that you can influence, negotiate and build consensus, have strong time management skills and able to multitask. It is fundamental that you are able to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders and users.
07936 916 473