Dynamics365 Functional Consultant – F&O
Job Ref: 423048
Role: D365 Functional Consultant (F&O/AX)
Salary: Up to £70,000
Location: UK Wide
Use your Dynamics skills for an award-winning MS Gold partner!
CVM People is working with an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner. Our client helps customers with digital transformation, cutting costs, and improve customer service. They deliver Total Microsoft Business Solutions and Managed Services globally and has plans to grow exponentially.
In this role, you will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) functionality.
- Demonstrate experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customising the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customisations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) application.)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics (F&O/AX) application.
- Graduate preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of consulting experience in Microsoft Dynamics business applications
- Team orientated, willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals.
- Analyse and understand business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Familiar and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Implementation Methodology
- Application technology stack
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with Charlie now!
07936 916 473 or 01256 638 080