Dynamics365 Solution Architect – CRM
Job Ref: 423057
A reputable Microsoft Gold Partner based in London are working in collaboration with CVM People to actively recruit a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect CE to join them on a permanent basis. This role is core within the business and holds together the project teams to be able to deliver a professional, tailored service to each client.
The accomplished candidate will receive: a competitive salary, ability to work remotely a minimum 2 days a week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, individual career plans that are designed and developed to ensure that the candidate is gaining the right support to exceed in their career, plus much more.
- Establishing an overview of the requirements defined by the customer.
- Defining the technical blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Assisting the client to drive its top line revenue by helping compile industry solutions.
- Contributing to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Working collaboratively with the leadership team to grow, develop and enhance best practice, tools, methods and intellectual property.
- Guiding the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution orientated projects.
To be considered this role you need to have the following:
- Business and technical insight.
- Clear and effective communication skills in verbal and written formats.
- Strong customer focus and previous partner/consultancy experience.
- Apply Microsoft integration techniques effectively.
- Analyse, understand and dissect business processes.
- Excellent facilitation, discovery, analyse and prototyping skills.
07936 916 473