Dynamics365 Solution Architect – CRM
Job Ref: 423057/1
Role: Dynamics365 Solution Architect
Salary: Up to £110,000 (depending on experience)
Location: UK Wide
Use your D365 Architecture skills for an award-winning MS Gold partner!
CVM People is working with an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner. Our client helps customers with digital transformation, cutting costs, and improve customer service. They deliver Total Microsoft Business Solutions and Managed Services globally and has plans to grow exponentially.
This role connects three parts of the business; Solution Sales, Solution Delivery and Global IP. You will provide both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics products being implemented, and all related Microsoft technologies required for the implementation.
- Help the company to drive its top-line revenue by helping to compile industry solutions that would set us apart from the competition
- Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognises any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution
- Defining the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Defines the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan
- Helps drive the estimation of the effort to realise the implementation of the proposed solution
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated
- Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the Project Manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders
- Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with the leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property
- Graduate preferred although considerable industry/business experience would also be considered
- Implementation Methodology
- Microsoft .NET technology, the Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics-specific development environments
- Local and wide-area networking
- Desktop and server operating systems
- Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, Web servers, etc.
- Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams
There will be a requirement to travel to client sites. The ideal candidate will be able to spend nights away from home and must have a clean or near clean driving licence.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with Charlie now!
07936 916 473