Head of Analytics
Job Ref: 562054
Head of Data And Analytics
Location: London with travel to Basingstoke
Salary: £90k + car allowance, bonus and benefits
CVM People is delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind. Undergoing ongoing transformation to data, marketing capability and propositions including IOT, it’s an exciting time to join a great culture.
They are looking for a Head of Data and Analytics to join their team who has a strong track record in delivery across both analytics and BI. There is a massive opportunity to make a huge difference here, work with some great people and deliver real value, which will impact the overall commercial performance of the business. If you really enjoy a challenge and want to make a real difference.
- Developing and leading key insights and analyses that will guide the teams into increasingly more relevant propositions, service and offers to our client’s customers,
- Improving strategies and operational processes across the organisation to increase its effectiveness analytics and reporting.
Skills and experience:
- Strong people management skills (ideally teams 20+)
- History of working and delivering analytics/BI transformation programmes
- Ability to get hands on and lead on a variety of analytical projects
- Knowledge of a broad range of analytical tools/languages (SAS,SQL,Python,R – Tableau, PowerBI, Looker)
- Strong focus on data with experience of both cloud and on-prem warehouses
- Experience of agile ways of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Get in touch with Kathy now on 01256 638 080!
01256 638 080