Head of BI And Analytics
Job Ref: 465154
Role: Head of Analytics and Business Intelligence
Location: Woking/ Bournemouth
Salary: £75,000-£85,000 + Package
Use your analytical skills for a leader in property services!
CVM People have partnered with a leading provider of property and services in the UK to help build and develop their first-ever Business Intelligence and Analytics team. Over the past few months, our client has had had some real expertise join the Senior Leadership team including a new COO and Commercial Director who have worked for some of the biggest brands in the UK. In order to completely revolutionise their sales and marketing strategy, they are now making several key hires which will be pivotal in defining and building their analytics capability moving forward.
For the Head of Analytics and BI, it is essential that we find someone who still enjoys being hands-on with data and can create the first suite of predictive models used by the business. However, this role will also be focussing on building a team; therefore we need someone relatively senior who can work strategically with stakeholders to confidently build/lead a brand new function.
- University degree in a numerate discipline such as applied mathematics, statistics or operational research, marketing analytics or machine learning
- 6+ years of hands-on analysis and predictive modelling experience
- 2+ years in a leadership/ team management role
- Proven track record in the delivery of actionable Analytics with clear financial results and strategic impact
- Hands-on experience in delivering statistical analysis in Python, R or SAS
- Excellent SQL skills
- Good knowledge of campaign testing, ROI and post-campaign performance evaluation techniques
- Appreciation of BI environments and the ability to define key KPI’s would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, able to present to a senior audience essential
07936 916 455