Head of Digital Acquisition
Job Ref: 1111906
Role: Head of Digital Acquisition
Location: circa 3 days working in Cardiff 2 days remote working
Salary: Package £80k -£87k + benefits.
We are currently partnering with a leading brand in the UK who has a really diverse set of products and services. One of the subsidiary businesses within this brand has a fantastic opportunity for a digital acquisition professional to come and work for the managing director of this brand as a Head of Digital Acquisition We are looking for someone with a specific focus on digital acquisition who will be able to deliver and implement a marketing strategy that specifically targets online channels for acquisition. This is an incredibly diverse role with a focus on digital expertise and data-driven decisions, you will lead both the sales and marketing teams to convert marketing strategy into bottom-line results.
- Strategy: Clearly define and articulate our clients acquisition strategy. Determine how many customers can they acquire, at what cost, how and when.
- P&L: Determine their optimal customer acquisition cost for each of their diverse customer groups
- Acquisition Campaigns: Plan, design and execute acquisition campaigns throughout the year across all channels
- Salesforce Effectiveness: Identify and deliver areas for improvement for the sales team to increase conversion across all products.
- Brand strategy: Define and clearly articulate what the client and subsidiary brands stand for.
- Automation: Identify and execute opportunities to automate the acquisition process, e.g. from CRM lead management to PPC automation.
- Proven experience in delivering and implementing acquisition strategy
- Proven track-record delivering results in digital marketing leadership experience essential
- Proven ability to translate customer research into profitable new marketing activity
- Proven understanding of marketing landscape across all channels, with expertise in digital marketing
- Previous experience managing marketing teams, particularly with a digital element across SEO, performance and social
For more information contact Kathleen on Kathleen.Taylor@cvmpeople.com
01264 326 315