Job Ref: 1119188
Role: Insight Analyst
Salary: Up to £30,000
I am working for a brilliant household name in the UK to help grow their Operational Insight and Analytics team. They are looking for bright graduates or candidates with 1-2 years of experience to join them and work on a variety of interesting analytical challenges.
You will be responsible for producing applied analytics, evaluation of trials, business modelling and small system developments; developing sophisticated mathematical models and interpreting results to assist with decision making by senior management.
- A strong degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related subject
- Ability to code (My client uses R primarily but can cross train someone more confident in SQL or SAS
- Good understanding of computer modelling techniques would be advantageous but not essential (machine learning, statistical modelling, experiment design, optimisation)
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work using your own initiative to tight time scales
- Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to engage with management.
My client is Birmingham based but is really flexible on office working. Role is likely to be mainly remote for the foreseeable future but longer term would look to have 2-3 days in the office so need someone willing to commute in the future or re-locate.
01264 326 315