Job Ref: 1174552
Location – Basingstoke
Annual Salary – £45k
My client is a leading name in the UK, well known for delivering 5* customer service to their diverse, national customer base. Currently going through a time of significant investment in digital experiences, my client is looking to create innovative new products and solutions that transform their value proposition to the market.
As the Insight Analyst you will deliver detailed customer and product understanding through the effective use of customer data analysis techniques to assist profitable management of customers through improved retention, cost to serve, and effective cross sell/upsell.
- Deliver customer analysis which supports business decision making and tactical delivery.
- To provide business units with analytical input to support the development of customer strategy, marketing strategy and product development
- Deploy the most appropriate data analysis techniques and tool sets to deliver actionable customer intelligence in most efficient manner.
- Provide detailed and complete understanding of the customer base.
- Utilisation of statistical models that aid understanding of customer risk, value and behaviour.
- Ensure effective use of model scores and flags in marketing campaigns.
- Provide input to Data Tower MDM for the identification of data quality issues and data structure improvements within the Data Warehouse (DAVE).
- Project manage the delivery of detailed analysis programmes.
Work with key agencies, affinity partners and other third parties to support customer
- Data mining and statistical techniques
- Proficient in SQL. Python/SAS/R desirable
- Demonstrable competence in customer intelligence
- Highly Numerate
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft office and data mining software
- Good data interpretation skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good planning skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Jennifer.email@example.com
+44 (0) 1264 326 315