Job Ref: 1006033
Role: Insight Analyst
Salary: Up to £48,000
This is great opportunity to join a recognised UK household brand and work to deliver detailed customer and product understanding through the effective use of customer data analysis techniques to assist profitable management of customers through improved retention, effective cross sell and cost to serve.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Deliver customer analysis which supports business decision making and tactical delivery.
- To provide business units with analytical input to support the development of customer strategy, marketing strategy and product development.
- Deliver against clear briefing process to support ad-hoc analysis to meet the specific needs of the business.
- Deploy the most appropriate data analysis techniques and tool sets to deliver actionable customer intelligence in most efficient manner.
- Utilisation of statistical models that aid understanding of customer risk, value and behaviour.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven utilization of data mining and statistical techniques.
- proven Python, R or SQL
- Demonstrable competence in the delivery of actionable customer intelligence.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft office and data mining software
For more information contact Jennifer on email@example.com
01264 326 315