L2 Application Support Analyst
Job Ref: 1041210
SAS Application Support Analyst
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Location: Offices UK wide + remote working
*Some work may be required outside of core hours which is paid as overtime*
An exciting opportunity has become available with one of the UK’s most trusted brands within their growing Data Function. Our client is looking for a an Application Support Lead to provide level 2 support for their systems and applications, specifically SAS and Oracle, in line with the agreed SLAs.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience of providing application support within a Data or Data Services function
- Working knowledge of advanced configuration, troubleshooting and executing SAS DI ETL jobs and workflows within a data warehouse environment
- Advanced skills of PL and transact SQL
- Experience working with an Oracle RDBMS
- Confident in providing technical support, investigating and resolving production issues
- Able to support analytical and operational MI, where required, through development of semantic layer for MI eco-systems, development of dashboards or reports
- Confident managing ticket backlogs and driving the closure of aged tickets.
If you are keen to explore the role further please could you get in touch with Bhomali at firstname.lastname@example.org